- People eats the fish that ate plastics so there might be plastics in our stomach.
- Invisible plastics are in tap water, beer, salt because of plastic pollution.
- Scientist found Microplastic in 83% of tap water and 93% of bottled water.
- Scientist found micro-plastics in 114 marine species. 1/3 of them ends up in our plates.
- Some people don’t care about plastic in the ocean because they think that the ocean is really big and it doesn’t matter.
- Toothpaste contains 10% of Micro-plastic.
- Micro-plastics are connected to air pollution.
- Plastic makes human body bad. examples: headache, dizziness, coughing, birth effect, cancer, lungs problem, food poisoning, skin diseases (rashes, skin cancer, allergy), Breathing difficulties, etc.
- Ms Kesler (My homeroom teacher)
- “Marine Plastics.” IUCN, 25 May 2018, https://www.iucn.org/resources/issues-briefs/marine-plastics
- Environment, U. N. “Plastic Pollution: How Humans Are Turning the World into Plastic.” UN Environment, 7 Mar. 2018, http://www.unenvironment.org/news-and-stories/video/plastic-pollution-how-humans-are-turning-world-plastic
- YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgjMd-VNEac
- YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RLrTCVmLCc
- YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODni_Bey154
- YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZW2ByM623g
- YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjT8GG0ETQg
- YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA9O9YUbQew&feature=youtu.be
- “These 5 Marine Animals Are Dying Because of Our Plastic Trash … Here’s How We Can Help.” One Green Planet, 22 Apr. 2019, https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/marine-animals-are-dying-because-of-our-plastic-trash/